- What is a Mongolian Chew?
- They are hard Dry Yogurt chew treats that are easily digested and provide chewing for healthy teeth and gums. And Probiotic properties of Yogurt.
- Are they a chew or Treat? If they are chew why so small?
- Mongolian Chews is Brand, They are Daily 2 -3 times weekly Dried Yogurt Probiotic Portioned Treats
- Are they same as the popular “Indian Himalayan Cheese Chews”?
- No, They are hard Dried Yogurt based treats that Mongolian people have made since the 13th century. They are portioned Yogurt Treats to be given daily to keep pets “regular” a 2.5 oz pack contains 10+ pet size based treats while a “Himalayan Cheese” type chew is a single piece. 1 time chew.
- Ingredients in a Mongolian Chew?
- 100% Cultured Pasteurized Mongolian Cow Milk. And… Nothing Else!
- That Means Our Yogurt is Drained Pressed and Dried That’s it!
- They Have Different colors why is that? seemed to be different from last time? Normal range (light tan –light brown)
- Because we do not use any artificial coloring additives or preservatives. Made from free range cattle milk, color and smell will change somewhat due to the area and grasses cows are grazing and harvest season of raw materials, temperature and humidity at the time of production, difference in dryer when heat is applied.
- How to keep fresh after open?
- Please save the bag before opening avoid direct sunlight and hot and humid place. After opening, please keep in cool dark place. * When stored in a refrigerator, condensation occurs due to the temperature difference withthe outside air. As this may cause microorganisms and molds to grow, we recommend storing in cool dark place.
- Can My dog eat more than one per day?
- Yes depending on size of dog and size of chew, we recommend not more than 2. Mongolian Chews are High Protein Dry Yogurt. Each 2.5 Oz is made with 2 liters of milk! 3.5 oz pack 3 liters of milk and a 7.0 oz pack made with 6 liters of milk.
- My dog Is Lactose intolerant. Can they eat MC?
- Yes When making Mongolian Chews. The Lactic acid (whey) is drained from the Yogurt (similar to Greek strained Yogurt) pressed and formed to shape and dried, leaving just the solids.
- There is white spot , areas or crust on chews is this normal?
- Yes the chews are dry and sometimes the excessive dried portion becomes powdery this is from the loose solids on surface of chews.
- What Is Yogurt Crumble and how to use it?
- Yogurt Crumble is the same great product in Mongolian Chews in granola sized and smaller pieces. Use as a topper for food. To get finicky eaters to eat more and to add natural flavor and probiotics to the food. You can mix with water to make a Softer ( high protein low fat high calcium treat) suitable for puppies and seniors.
- Can My other pets eat MC and Yogurt Crumble?
- Yes. Cats and birds like crumble.
- its Yogurt why so hard?
- It’s the traditional way Mongolians Stored and preserve the dairy for the off season between seasons. Since 13th century. The excess milk is collected and turned to yogurt which is boiled again and pressed to release the lactic acid formed and dried . and That’s it. Now Available in an easy to use daily portioned healthy yogurt treat for your dogs.
If you have any other questions concerns about any of UMMP llc. Products please contact Customer service at number below: